Tuesday, February 16, 2016

The Return

To those who read this blog: sorry for my absence. But I'm going to be switching up things a bit.

For the rest of the month (starting tomorrow), I'm going to be posting two posts a day. One of the posts will be an old story/poem that I wrote. The other will be an explanation of the story/poem.

Why am I doing this now? Well, I feel like I've been so caught up in life, that I've kinda forgotten about this blog, and I'm a little upset about that. I've also heavily neglected my knack for creative writing, and I feel like I shouldn't ever stop expanding on that. Because writing stories and poems riddled with meaning is/was one of my favorite things to do. While I have shared a few of my stories on Facebook before, I feel like most of these have been kept to myself, and I think it's about time to share these. And don't worry; if you're here for my religious insight, that's not really going to change. Most of my writing, while seemingly normal, is vastly inspired by something pertinent to Christianity.

So I hope this entices you to read. If not, then I'll try to resume my normal pattern next month.

Tomorrow: Soul Chasm 

1 comment: